This upcoming Monday we are celebrating “Independence Day”, the anniversary of national independence. With this holiday just around the corner you know the sales are about to get outrageous! Below are some of the stores I shop at with upcoming sales:
- Ann Taylor: Semi-ANNual sale (new items marked down with additional 50% and 60% off starting Thursday,6/30)
- Tobi: 50% off everything on website
- Kate Spade: Additional 30% off all sale items with promo code: “SUNSHINE” (now through July 5)
- Bloomingdale’s: Bloomie’s Deal Revel: Take additional 20-40% off sale items with promo code: X40KG8WKVCWM
- J. Crew: 40% off select full price items and additional 40-60% off sale items with promo code: “COOLSTYLES”
- J. Crew Factory: Additional 50% off everything in the store, plus an additional 15% with promo code: “HAPPYSALE”
- Molly Green: 30% off everything in the store with promo code: “AMERICA”
- Anthropologie: Additional 30% off sale items with promo code: “EVENBETTER”
- Francesca’s: BOGO 50% and 25% off dresses (Begins now through July 4)
- Dillard’s: Extra 30% off sale items
- BCBG: Additional 50% off all sale items (taken automatically at check out)
- Cole Haan: An extra 30% off sale items with promo code: “EXTRA30”
- Akira: with promo code: “MERICA15” 15% OFF $50+; “MERICA20” 20% off $100+; “MERICA25” 25% off $150+; “MERICA30” 30% off $200+
Shoes: [Ann Taylor] Original: $140 // Sale: $50
[Kate Spade] handbag, select colors: Original: $ // Sale: $118
Sandals: Original: $100 //sale: $25
I scored these super cute sandals from BCBG for $25 a piece! Regularly $100. I checked online and did not see them offered, but if you go to your local mall to BCBG they should have these at your location. When I decided to go looking for sandals, I realize they did not have my normal size 8 (which I am a solid 8 everywhere) I opted to try the 8 1/2. It fit perfectly! The moral of the story is if they don’t have your size you should probably go up 1/2 a size anyways.
Classic Shorts Original: $50 // Sale: $15-$25
I always get my classic solid shorts from J. Crew. This year I decided to try their pattern and linen options. I love the patterns, however I found that after one wear the did stretch out quite a bit. Size down if you can, especially with their extended sizes they go from 000-16.
Hope you have a safe and fun weekend!!
Thanks for viewing my blog!