Hey lovely readers!!
Do you like to work out, but look good at the same time? (when you look good you feel good.. right?) Have you ever wondered where you can find cute work out attire and prices are not through the roof? Working out doesn’t have to be expensive. I am here to help you out..
Because I like to do hot yoga and other types of yoga, my go to work out attire usually is a good sports bra and yoga pants. Below I listed a few places I shop for great work out pieces (which does include work out tops as well):
- Target– They have cute clothes and shoes so why would they not have cute activewear? The main brand they carry is C9 by Champion and I ALWAYS can find something in the activewear section even when I go in for other items. *Not to mention they always have 25% off deals on C9 by Champion items*
- Nike “Clearance Store”– Yes, the Nike Clearance Store is different than the Nike Factory store. Prices are a lot cheaper (for clothing at least, I cannot speak for the shoes) If you are located in Nashville, the Nike Clearance Store is located in Mt. Juliet and Lebanon. The Nike Factory store is located in Coolsprings and Opry Mills Mall.
- T.J.Maxx – You can never go wrong with any T.J.Maxx when it comes to activewear. The only thing is that it gets shopped so quickly that sometimes sizes are not available until their next shipment.
- Kohl’s– I was in Kohl’s a couple of months ago and got three pairs of yoga pants and two sports bras for a little bit of nothing. Plus, if you have those coupons they may send via snail mail or get subscribe to their email’s you could really stock up.
- Victoria’s Secret– Every now and then they send emails on new sports bras and you are able to buy them for a promo price from $10-$20, regularly ~$50. They also offer a sports bra and yoga pant bundle as well as other promos if you are on their email list.
- Forever 21– I know some people think that they have out grown Forever 21, but honestly they have some great work out gear. *Side note: some of it does run a little small.
- Old Navy– Need I say more? They are always having some kind of sale, I feel like almost every weekend.
**The places listed above are stores that I have shopped, actually worked out in, and can attest to as good work out gear, in my opinion.
I am always open to learning new places to shop for activewear at great prices. If you know of any other places that I may have missed that you would like to share please comment below.
Thanks for viewing my blog!