I know what your thinking.. No, this dress did not cost a fortune, but it looks like a million bucks! I scored this sassy dress at UAL for an impressive deal, under $60! This dress was regularly around $500 and when I tried it on it fit like a glove. Literally, I had to get assistance to zip this baby up.
When I bought this dress I immediately thought when and where would I be able to wear this. Some thoughts came to mind like: Derby (which isn’t until next year), New Year’s (I might freeze to death) or even if we happened to get invited to some party, but ultimately a couple months down the line I decided to make it my birthday post outfit for now.
This little novelty boat bag from kate spade doubles as either a clutch or a cute little shoulder bag. What’s even better is that it’s currently on sale! What I love most about kate spade novelty bags is that they are so whimsical and such a good conversation starter.
It’s really crazy to think a few years back I was in college and now I am already 27, married, and will have my 10 year High School reunion next year. I remember when I used to think 30 was old and now I am only 3 years away from the big 3-0.
A few words of wisdom I have received a long the way that I constantly have to remind my self about:
- “Everything happens for a reason”
- “If what you are doing right now isn’t helping you take a step toward your goal, then take a step back and re-evaluate you plan”
- “While we are busy planning, God is laughing”
- “Be patient”
- “It’s not always about you”
- “Once you figure out what you love, you will never have to work a day in your life”
- “Live your life, don’t work so much you get burnt out”
……..Here’s to 27!
Thanks for viewing my blog!
2 replies on “Million Dollar Dress”
27 looks fabulous on you! Happy Birthday! Your outfit looks amazing!
This dress is so flattering. Great look!