- I wish I knew how to _______?
- stop being a procrastinator. I’ve tried, but it’s always so easy to put it off until the next day and then the next day ends up being the day I need it to be done.
- Quote to live by?
- “Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality.”
- Night Owl or early bird?
- Actually neither, I hate getting up early and staying up late isn’t my thing either. I am more so a sleepy bat. FUN FACT: did you know brown bats are only awake 4 hours of the day?
- Favorite Dinner spot?
- I love pasta and seafood, so anything with both of those. My new spot that I had all weekend is Chopt. It’s a salad place and they make the best salads I’ve ever tasted.
- What are you looking forward to this year?
- I have two friends that are getting married! *super excited* One in August and the other in October.
- Last thing you splurged on?
- I normally don’t splurge on anything, it’s more so buying a lot of things over a period of time.
- What do you have your eyes on?
- Buying a house in 2018.
- Apps you use every day?
- Google Photos, Instagram, Weather Channel, Google Maps, and Music. If I’m about to post a picture on Instagram I use “Plann” multiple times to see which picture looks the best with the ones I already have posted and RewardStyle.
- Favorite Holiday?
- Christmas, because I love buying gifts for family and friends and seeing their expression when they open the gifts.
- #1 vacation destination on your list?
- Bora Bora or Coober Pedy- this cities hotel is underground.
- Favorite way to spend a day off?
- It would definitely be sleeping in and catching up on shows that I missed.
- Favorite dessert?
- Strawberry Pie from Shoney’s! I have to have one of these for my birthday and anniversary and I usually eat the whole pie in two days. That’s partly one of the reasons I get it on special occasions.
- How long have you been married?
- 3 1/2 years, it will be 4 years in May.
- The best advice when it comes to dealing with people?
- Ignore the foolishness
- Favorite Starbucks drink?
- Peppermint Vanilla latte
- Grande 4-pump cinnamon dolce soy chai frappuccino- It taste like a snickerdoodle!
- What shows are you currently loving?
- There are quite a few: The Bachelor, The Good Doctor, This is Us, Black-ish, Grown-ish, Ellen’s Game Show, How to Get Away with Murder, Taken, Jane the Virgin. I am excited about Power, but that doesn’t come on until later this year.
- What do you miss?
- I truly miss my college days, I had SO much fun with my friends and life was so carefree. I had the best memories there.
- If I wasn’t blogging, I’d be ______.
- still blogging and working on my Halloween costumes and ugly Christmas sweaters.
- Best advice you’ve ever received?
- “Don’t let others still your joy” – Mom
- Nike or Adidas?
- Favorite workout class?
- I enjoy hot yoga and BUTI yoga- Talk about a total body workout
- What could you eat every day and never get tired of?
- Ice cream, I love it all year long, but especially when it’s cold out. I have several places I go to, to get different flavors so I never get tired of any of them.
- Random thing about me:
- I used to carry sprinkles in my purse because I could never eat vanilla ice cream without them. I still can’t, but they have a lot more flavors now then back in the day that I can enjoy.
Thanks for viewing my blog!
2 replies on “Get to Know Me”
LikeLiked by 1 person
Nice outfit, I love how you mix all the patterns – it can be risky but you did it awesome! 🙂